Delta Roller Rockers

I am still collecting the parts to finish off my short rod 289 build. I want roller rockers, but man they are expensive. So I started reading and searching. There are lots of cheap ones on Ebay, but there are lots of horror stories of the cheap aluminum ones breaking and taking out a valve, which then takes out the motor. That's the reason roller rocker cost so much, because if they break lots of times your motor will be toast.

I found some stainless steels ones on Ebay for a really good price. They are sold by Skip White Performance and come with a life time guarantee. After much searching I never found a review on these Delta roller rockers, but I did find some positive reviews for Skip White Performance. So my whole thought process was that stainless roller rockers are stronger than aluminum ones, so they should be a better choice to by cheap. They have a lifetime warenty from a speed shop that has a brick and mortar location with good reviews. That was enough for me to roll the dice. I have no idea how these will turn out, but they look fine after a visual inspection.

Delta series stainless steel roller rockers from Skip White Performance

Once I get my motor running, I will update this with a full review of the Delta series stainless steel roller rockers. The Delta stainless steel roller rockers are knock off's of Comp Cam's Hi-Tech stainless steel roller rockers. You can see the resemblance in the photo's below.

Picture from ebay of Delta stainless steel roller rockers.
Comp Cam's Hi-Tech stainless steel roller rockers.


Comments